Friday 20 June 2014

Lavender blue and bramble too

I have been looking through my diary; as usual June and July are busy at school and birthdays next month. My diary is a gardening diary by 'Carousel Calendars'. I try and get one each year as I love the illustrations by Judith Glover and the quotes on each month. You can see more items as well as the diary here at Judith Glover's website. I think you will agree; beautifully drawn and great as a present for any gardener or flower lover. I think the website is lovely; lots of pretty items there and an interesting story about Judith.

For June there is a lovely quote in graphics of the rainbow (I have tried to copy this in a similar manner ;- )
It says;

'EARTH LAUGHS IN FLOWERS'
Ralph Waldo Emerson.

This year it is surely having the giggles. Had to share.

Here are some more of today's garden as it is evolving into full summer.





Hello Bumble



References:

Emerson, R. W. ( in Glover, J. (2014),' June', 2014 Diary 'Garden Days , Exeter, Carousel Calendars.

Website at www.judithglover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment