Wednesday 16 April 2014

Morning Beauty Sends Hope

I woke up very early this morning; as sometimes I do. I was so glad. The moon woke me with its strong light. It looks amazing but now it has gone.

From my window at 5.30 (a.m.) I could see the craters the moon was so defined. My photo I took could not do the size justice.

The sunrise has changed the sky from a sapphire to a blue and lilac spectrum within half an hour. What another beautiful morning.





My husband lost a family member yesterday. It was pancreatic cancer. My sister lost a friend to the same disease before he was even thirty. I support Cancer Research and am sending you; my reader, hope and understanding that nature is a good thing. Sometimes though it is hard medicine for us to take. All we can do is hope that one day a cure will be found for this wretched disease.

Take care...

You can support Cancer Research in so many ways. I ran the 5K with my daughter two years ago. It was very emotional but enlightening at the same time. You can find out more about their work here: Cancer Research.





No comments:

Post a Comment