Friday 26 September 2014

A Psychological Thriller

I have just finished reading Sophie Hannah's best (in my opinion) novel 'kind of cruel'.

To say that it is amazing and really quite scarily true to life in some places; would be understated. If you like books by James Herbert, Jodi Picoult or Stephen King I am sure you will love this. I first read 'little face' which began my love of Sophie's crime writing. All her stories link by using the same detectives - particularly following DC Simon Waterhouse; who has a special connection with the characters that always twists as it moves along the plot.

If you like a good crime novel - take a look at Sophie's other books. My previous post about Sophie Hannah's work refers to my favourite poem by Sophie and her website link.

No comments:

Post a Comment